All of our jewellery is handmade to order in our East London studio.

During the Coronavirus pandemic it can take up to 10 workings days before your order is shipped. Please be patient with us, we are working as hard as we can to get it out to you as quickly as possible.

We have recently added ‘Click & Collect’ as a way of getting your jewellery to you. If your order contains pieces that are available for ‘Click & Collect’ it will automatically come up as a delivery option at check out. 

We offer free shipping on UK orders over £50 and International orders over £150. UK orders under £50 are charged at £4.95. International orders under £150 are charged at £9.50 

If you have any questions regarding delivery, or need an item for a specific date then please do not hesitate to contact us on; 


Mainland UK:

All orders are shipped via Royal Mail Special Delivery which is a secure, next day delivery service and requires a signature upon arrival.

International Delivery within and outside the EU:

International deliveries are shipped via Royal Mail International Tracked and Signed, a secure international delivery service which requires a signature upon arrival. 

Your order will arrive within 3-10 working days from date of dispatch.